Turmeric is the popular super food that is becoming more prominent in the health industry. Turmeric is frequently used to flavour or colour curry powders, cheeses, mustards and butters. However, if you don’t like those foods or want a higher amount of turmeric in your diet, then the Turmeric Curcumin Plus may be for you. It is the best food supplement suitable for almost everyone.
About the product
- Has a wide range of medicinal properties and health benefits.
- Professionals and studies state that turmeric is a breakthrough in superfoods.
- The Turmeric Curcumin Plus formula, consists of BioPerine® which optimises the amount of turmeric absorbed per serving!
- Made in the US within an FDA registered facility that follows GMP guidelines.
- Turmeric Curcumin Plus ingredients are widely considered safe to consume and are used by thousands of people worldwide.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Serving is 2 capsules a day, one in the day, one at night.
- One bottle has 60 capsules, a 1 month supply.
- The benefits of taking this supplement are listed below!
So what’s actually in this supplement?
- Turmeric (curcuma longa)(root) – 1200mg
- Turmeric 95% curcuminoids
- Bio perine – 10mg
The benefits of turmeric and curcumin
- A natural anti-inflamatory – fights disease and acts as a source of repair.
- Medicinal properties
- Helps weight loss by increasing the rate of you metabolism. The higher your metabolism the more calories you’ll burn.
- Benefits towards depression – curcumin boosts brain derived neutrophic factor (BDNF) which basically works as a protein for your brain (in simple terms) which is low in people who suffer with depression.
- Improved brain function – For the same reason as I’ve said above, BDNF is boosted and improves brain function.
- Organ health – improves heart and liver health for example.
- Treatment for acne. It removes excess oil and opens clogged pores which are the cause of acne and pimples.
- Good for dry, damaged or burnt skin because of it’s antiseptic properties.
- Useful for supporting healthy blood pressure control.
- Supports joint and muscle health so is useful for everyone!
I’ve only named a few here, there are hundreds of specific benefits to taking turmeric, I chose to mention those above since they are the main ones. However, due to its anti flammatory properties, turmeric can be used to treat many health problems such as bronchitis and arthritis and more.
Is there any problems with Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
I can’t really fault this product, Turmeric is great for people of all lifestyles. Here are a few things to keep in mind, and although none of these are a big problem, we still need to know as much as possible about the products we buy don’t we?
- It’s not cheap – but the quality makes up for it.
- Turmeric doesn’t taste that nice, but isn’t disgusting.
- Smells strange – perhaps not that important but I thought you’d like to know!
Why buy this particular product?
You might be thinkinh this product is just like many others. You’re right in the sense that there are many turmeric products out there, however:
- Firstly this product contains curcumin. Some turmeric supplements don’t contain curcumin which is what benefits depression sufferers.
- Secondly, the previous point is so important because of the growing number of people who suffer with depression in the present day.
- Buying this product provides you with an easy and convenient way to get a high amount of turmeric in your diet.
- The previous point is so important for people who live busy lives and simply don’t have the time to be adding things like turmeric and the right amounts of it, to their food.
- This product is tested to meet FDA and GMP standards, which makes it reliable.
- Ranked 5 stars by many reviewers I’ve found on the Turmeric Plus site and by independent reviewers.
- It’s already used and trusted worldwide.
- You’ll notice the benefits within the first month, given your diet is ok!
Why do people take turmeric?
Most people I know have never heard of or don’t take this supplement. I think there should be more coverage of the vast benefits of Turmeric, that’s why I’m sharing this information.
The people that do take turmeric do so for the health benefits above and the fact that it’s natural and so common. If you’re a fan of curry’s then check the ingredients on the jar you buy in the supermarket and you may already be having turmeric, which is great for you!
Alternatively if you like to make your owm curry then you can buy turmeric in the spice section of your supermarket. However, if you’re going to do this, buy black pepper to use with the turmeric. This will help it absorb better. This is because without balck pepper or bioperine (which is in this supplement) the turmeric will not absorb properly and you’ll find yourself visiting the toilet more often! Bioperine is in most turmeric supplements, it works much better during the digestion process than raw black pepper, so keep that in mind!
All of this is great but getting the amount of turmeric you need for it to be beneficial to your health can be hard to do, especially if you’re cooking for a household, how much do you know how to add?
I’ve summarised some points I’ve made throughout this review about the Turmeric Curcumin Plus and why you’ll benefit more from it’ use.
The Bottom Line
The benefits and drawbacks of Turmeric Curcumin Plus outlined
- Natural anti inflammatory – treats so many diseases
- Helps depression
- Assists brain function
- Good skin care supplement
- It’s not cheap – but quality makes up for that
- You’ll save LOADS of money long term if you buy in bulk when sales are on, which is quite often.
Check if there’s a sale on right now and get your Turmeric! Can I ask that you use the link below, to help support this site too!
Please leave a comment with your thoughts on Turmeric Curcumin Plus. Subscribe to comment notifications too so when any question you have has been answered, you’ll be notified about it! I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
There are endless benefits to this supplement and people need to know it’s benefits, so share this post on your social media using the icons at the bottom of the post and spread the word!
Hi, I’m Nick and the creator of thefitnessfeeling.com. I have a passion for health and fitness, and I want to share my knowledge and experience with you. I’m here to help you with any questions you have.