Current price: Click here
Best place to buy: Amazon.com
My rating: 9/10
About the product
- On the best-sellers list on Amazon.
- Over 200 customer reviews, 90% of which are 5 star.
- 21 programs and Bluetooth.
- Large running surface: 140 x 48cm (1400 x 480mm).
- Foldable treadmill with cushioned ‘Dual Shock 10-Point Absorption System’. Easy storage.
- Quality assurance & zero defect production rates.
- Max speed 21km/h (13mph), perfect for walking, jogging and sprinting.
- 2 years parts and labour, 5 years warranty on frame and motor.
- Max user weight – 160kg ( 25 stone/ 352lbs )
- Improves health, reduces the risk of stroke, improves heart health and boosts the immune system.
- Weight loss – any intensity of running can contribute to weight loss, given your diet is healthy. Interval training is one of the best ways to lose weight.
- Running reduces stress so before or after a day at work you may want to try it to keep your thoughts balanced.
- Improved mood – can be great for people who suffer with anxiety and depression due to the endorphins (happy chemicals) it releases.
- It can allow you to enjoy some time to yourself.
- Good for your muscles and joints. Running strengthens your body and after running for a few weeks your general energy levels will be higher.
Why you should buy this treadmill
- It often goes on sale so you could save a lot of money and get a quality product! Click here to find out if it’s currently on sale.
- Warranty if anything goes wrong. This is always good to have to protect your investment.
- You can reach high speeds which makes it suitable for all ability levels.
- 22 levels of incline, yes 22! This makes it perfect to train on for hikers and cross-country runners!
- Good reviews on Amazon and other sites.
- Model gets updated every so often the current model provides a much better user experience.
- Other features in built in speakers, a touchscreen console and LCD display.
- Branx treadmills are known for being good quality and reliable, offering you a good return on your investment.
- This treadmill is quiet and for its power this is great and won’t annoy any neighbours living above or below!
Is there any problems with the Elite Runner Pro?
I couldn’t find many things wrong with this product and it’s had good reviews, however;
- The few bad reviews this product had said customer service wasn’t great, although many of these reviews are not on verified purchases so the reliability of their review is questionable.
- The cost – This treadmill performs great but it isn’t cheap, so for those on a budget, please click here to find out more.
- £29.50 shipping – some of you may look at this and think that’s far too much to spent on delivery! I would think the same, but this is worth it for the safe transportation of something expensive.
- It’s quite heavy so ideally you’ll need two people to be on hand for an easier assembly. Assembly can take a while if only one person is doing it so call a friend round to help!
- For some this may be considered a negative. Certain areas which are off the mainland such as the Isle of White, require a surcharge (extra fee), click here for more details.
Is it best for home/casual use, gym use or for serious runners?
I think this treadmill is appropriate for home use because it can be folded and stored if need be! I live in a small home so this comes in particularly useful. The fact that it’s quiet whilst running makes it suitable for those living in flats/apartments or any close quarter living space! So don’t worry you will not get any noise complaints off your neighbours!
People of many ages and abilities go to the gym. So what do they need in a treadmill?
They need an easy to navigate screen and control panel so they can spend less time trying to find the perfect programme. Luckily this treadmill has a large screen and hand controls to do just that. It also has a max user weight which makes it suitable for most users of the gym.
Are you training for a marathon? Trying to make the first team? Just love running? This treadmill reaches speeds of 13mph which is more than capable of fulfilling those needs, and it’s not too pricey either!
It has a great entertainment system which will make long runs a bit easier and seem quicker!
The bottom line
What do we know?
Rated 5 stars by over 200 people
- Does this make it a reliable and valuable product? Yes.
Reliable but quite expensive
- Is it worth paying a bit more for a longer lasting and better quality product?
Powerful/fast but quiet
- Run as fast as you can.
Good for entertainment
- Enjoy your favourite music through Bluetooth and the speakers.
Suitable for all ability levels
- A good option for anyone as it has 21 programs which are suited to many goals whether that’s a time goal, a distance goal or a calorie goal daily or weekly etc.
The other reviews are good
- When buying a product for the first time I always find it essential to look at how previous users experiences are. This product has so many good reviews that I just wouldn’t want to miss it. There aren’t any treadmills that have had this much positive feedback and so little negative feedback so I think Amazon have a great product here.
So would you buy it? Let me know your thoughts about the Branx Fitness Foldable ‘Elite Runner Pro’ in the comments!
Alternatively if you want to look at the treadmill at another time then save my site and when you return you can access the review or the product from same place. The home page will display the product on the right under “products you might be interested in”.
I want to also take this chance to ask you to follow my social pages for regular updates. They are all linked below this article.
Hi, I’m Nick and the creator of thefitnessfeeling.com. I have a passion for health and fitness, and I want to share my knowledge and experience with you. I’m here to help you with any questions you have.