Current price: Click here
Place to buy for UK customers: Amazon.co.uk
Place to buy for US customers: Amazon.com
Guarantee: 100% MONEY BACK GAURANTEE
My rating: 10/10
About the product
- Rated 4.5 stars by Amazon.
- This product has well over 350 positive reviews.
- One year supply.
- One tablet gives 40mg of Zinc Gluconate.
- Zinc supports many functions including supporting normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bones and metabolism of fatty acids.
- Includes 365 tablets per pack which gives amazing value keeping you replenished with high strength Zinc for twelve months. There is no need to remember to reorder every month with 52 week supply.
- Made in the UK so you are safeguarded by the highest standards in the world.
- It has no milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat, yeast included in it.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Nu U Nutrition provides premium nutritional supplements from the purest source ingredients.
- Also, they are committed to you with their responsive customer service team.
- Nu U Nutrition ensure their products are ethically sourced and they dedicate a portion of every sale to good causes.
Ingredients: Zinc Gluconate, Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerine, Carnauba Wax), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
Why do we need zinc?
- Zinc helps the immune system through white blood cell growth. There are more than one type of white blood cell which all help to fight infection and disease, so this makes zinc a very important part of your lifestyle.
- Helps muscle growth and repair. This comes in useful particularly on your rest days. Giving your body nutrients like this you’re improving your chances of bigger gains.
- Better skin, it helps to fight acne. I would’ve loved to have known this in my teens!
- Having too little zinc in your diet (zinc deficient) could cause lower energy levels. I’ve noticed a change since I started taking them.
- Increases fertility in both men and women. I’ve read that it maintains testosterone levels and assists egg growth.
What is zinc gluconate?
There are many forms of zinc. This particular form of zinc is effective because it absorbs into the body quickly. It isn’t often found in supplements but in this case that is different.
So it’s an effective way to boost your body’s immune system quickly. That’s why you may get a combined vitamin c and zinc supplement rather than singular supplements, because they both work well together. However, having a singular vitamin c and singular zinc supplement will most likely contain a higher mg of each, and therefore more nutrients for your body.
You may find zinc sulfate or acetate too, which basically do the same job as zinc gluconate.
Why buy this particular product?
- It’s rated highly
- It can be hard to find supplements suitable for vegans and vegetarians but these are!
- A whole year supply here given just one person is taking them each day.
- To build muscle you should have zinc in your diet. When building muscle, diet is the most important part and accounts for over 60% of your gains, so get the best nutrition you can!
- Improve immune system strength so you can fight off diseases easier.
What are the limitations with this product?
There aren’t many but they still should be covered to give you an accurate perception of the product.
- The Nu U Nutrition Zinc tablets are not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by a physician.
- Fairly large tablets which may be hard to take if you struggle to take tablets. However, with plenty of water you should be fine! Furthermore, the company says they are easy to swallow.
- Side effects are rare but possible, just keep this in mind.
How do I know if I am zinc deficient ?
There are many signs of zinc deficiency, here are a few:
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Problems with digestion is quite common
- Low immunity – your body may respond slowly to healing wounds for example.
- Decreased appetite
- You may be struggling to concentrate.
- You struggle to sleep.
- Worse memory possibly due to the fatigue.
- Hair loss.
Someone suffering from some of these symptoms should make a trip to the doctor. Ask them about this supplement if you are unsure about taking it.
Why do I take a zinc supplement?
- I have a weaker immune system as a side effect and result of medication I used to take which lowered my white blood cell count. A zinc supplement is therefore very useful for me. Is this the case for you too?
- I also take it to build muscle. I’m looking to build quality lean muscle mass as opposed to just size, this is a harder way to do it by avoiding the traditional “bulk and cut” methods but it’s working so far. To get the results I want I’m going to have to put a lot more of nutrients in, zinc is one of the best.
- I take zinc for my skin as I’m getting to the age where I’m told my skin will be categorised as “mature” so I want to give myself a head start. Additionally, I do a lot of work outside so my skin needs taking care of too, no shame in it!
The Bottom Line
So what do we know? The Nu U Nutrition Zinc Tablets are:
- Rated highly
- Able to absorb quickly into the body
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Beneficial to both physical and mental health.
- Known to have some rare side effects.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
Thanks for reading, hope this helped! Could I ask you to like and follow my social account which are linked below, will do the same for you. To find out more about the company that makes these click here and scroll down to the middle of the article.
Also, if you have any thoughts or questions you’d like share, please leave a comment below and we can have a conversation. Would like to hear your thoughts.
Hi, I’m Nick and the creator of thefitnessfeeling.com. I have a passion for health and fitness, and I want to share my knowledge and experience with you. I’m here to help you with any questions you have.